Friday, August 27, 2010

Grad School

So, as I warned my Twitter folks, Grad School has officially begun and it is likely that posting here will (let's be honest, already HAS) become RATHER sporadic.

There are some things that I have been meaning to talk about, some stuff about "Love the Way You Lie" as well as the idea that sex/uality is "an adult activity" and I hope to actually flesh those thoughts out on "paper" and send them out to the readership to see what you make of them.

But for now, I am coping with some personal stuff as well as feeling out my first week of grad school (I think I am enjoying it so far) and my first venture into being a graduate assistant for a professor (definitely enjoying that so far).  So, if you don't see me around as much, feel free to stop by and say hi, I will get back to you, and I will, eventually, be back here full time.

Peace and love and light.