Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The Occupation of San Francisco State

This morning I got a call from the SF emergency line telling me that classes normally held in the Business building were canceled.  "Odd," I thought.

It wasn't until this evening that the word spread and I happened to see it, the Business building is being occupied by some radical left wing nutcase students (aka, my kind of people)!




So, I am spreading the word.  This is becoming more and more common as the budget crisis here gets worse.  When this was tried at UC Berkeley the police did not take too kindly to it.  Please keep your thoughts focused on the safety of these students.  I'll bring updates on what I see tomorrow when I am on campus, though it will already be a busy day for me.

The occupiers also have a Wordpress blog up, so check it out! we are still here.