Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dr. Horrible on DVD and Easter Eggs

So as you can probably tell from my other posts on it, I loved Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.

So of course I was one of the first to grab it for pre-order when it was offered (exclusively) on Amazon. Well, I got it the day before Christmas, and needless to say the husband and I sat down to watch it that night, starting with "Commentary! The Musical". Pretty damn funny, I must say. Of special note was the song "There's No Asians in the Movies" performed (and I assume written?) by Maurissa Tancharoen is searing and rather brilliant. Good to know people on the inside realize how white Joss's main casts sometimes are.

I have yet to figure out the Easter Eggs. I did see the number that pops up when you play it with the Wiccan subtitles. Apparently this is the ISBN to a Mariah Carey album? And if you hit "enter" when they discuss how Felicia Day would "go all Mariah Carey" from time to time in practice it will take you to a countdown. But what to do then?! I haven't figured it out yet. But I will. Oh yes, I will.