Sunday, October 26, 2008

Roar

Ok, this is totally frivolous but, have any of you ever watched "Roar"?

It was on tv, dunno what channel, I think when I was in high school. I watched it religiously every week, it was cheesy as fuck but I loved it. Based in old sort of still pagan Britain (that didn't mean much to me at the time though) and one of Heath Ledger's very first things (had no idea who he was). I'm rewatching it now but just barely into it so I dunno if it's as good or as bad as I remember. All I can recall is I watched it all the time and loved "the super hot blonde guy" who starred in it and then one week I turned on the tv and it wasn't on. :(

I'm pretty damn certain this is the show I was thinking of because I was so sure it was called "Roar" and Heath Ledger is (was) in fact a hot blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsername reserves the right to delete your comment if you choose to act like an asshole, so please engage respectfully