Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Samhain!


To all of my readers whether you know what Samhain is or not! :)

As part of my own personal ritual tonight, I did two tarot readings, one general and one very specific. Both came up with results saying Obama is going to win. Not only win, but win through a true expression of people voting on what really matters, on what we consider sacred and important. Additionally, these energies appear to carry over, I got a lot of hits about regenerative energy, rebirth, prosperity, birthing, beginnings... Given what we already know about the next four years I'm thinking that the message is even through the turbulence if we stay true to ourselves, pay attention to the details and the big picture, and take care of each other... We're going to come out ok. Even better than before.

Alright then. Bring it on!

6 comments:

  1. I also hope the spirits were w/ you tonight.

    And bright blessings to you on this most sacred night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Samhain to you, too, and I hope that your readings come true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and I am enjoying it very much.

    Hope you had a blessed night and I hope those readings come true!!!

    Love & Light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hopefully your reading was correct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope you're right, too!!! Bring on the positive energy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

whatsername reserves the right to delete your comment if you choose to act like an asshole, so please engage respectfully