Thursday, May 22, 2008

To the subscribers

Hi there!

I know there are a few of you out there.

And as I clicked through my own daily Google Reader, reading, it occurred to me...

Do you know that I have a handy "Shared Items" widget here on my blog?

I do! :D

As I read things I think will interest, I click to share them, and they pop up here.

Here's what's up from today:

* Grist Feature: Why the Everglades is burning, and...
from Grist Magazine
* New ‘Love Guru’ trailer
from Ultrabrown
* Justice Rots in the Refrigerator Unserved and Stinking
from Problem Chylde: In Her Solitude
* Six Radical Politics Buttons
from Feminist Review
* Now They Call Me Infidel: Why I Renounced Jihad for...
from Feminist Review
* Sexism, Chivalry, and POC communities
from The Angry Black Woman
* Remembering Zelma Henderson...
from AngryBlackBitch
* Divided by a common language
from Trans Group Blog
* The Boys' Crisis is BUNK
from Viva La Feminista
* Good Lord....
from Uncool

It's sort of a neat feature, you can click it to see what else there is. But perhaps I will start one of these linking posts weekly or something...

1 comment:

  1. Just delurking to say hey back! Thanks for the articles...

    ReplyDelete

whatsername reserves the right to delete your comment if you choose to act like an asshole, so please engage respectfully