Saturday, February 09, 2008

Trouble on the home front

I don't know how many of you heard about this, I saw Nezua has covered it, but it breaks down to this:

Probably 94,000 people in the Los Angeles area will not have their vote count.

What? Huh? How in the world...?

Check it out.

Pisses me right the fuck off and up here in the Sacramento area we had our own trouble with Decline to State voters. All the people in my area were rerouted to different precincts because we didn't have one of our own. Why on earth that happened when I live in a bloody well populated area? I have no idea. And the closest poll workers didn't either. They were helpful, but very, very confused as to why we were there. I actually had to pull out the info that was mailed to me to show them that yes, in fact their spot was indeed the closest to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsername reserves the right to delete your comment if you choose to act like an asshole, so please engage respectfully